Collecting information about you
When you register or login on the Mobipaid website or use any Mobipaid application, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other device. The information sent to us includes your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network and other information. When you use any Mobipaid application, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities.
When registering as a Mobipaid Merchant, we may also collect the following information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Mobipaid merchant agreement.
- Detailed personal information such as a copy of a valid identification document and utility bill.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services. We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team.
We may use session and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits.
How we protect and store personal information
We store your personal information on servers in the US, Europe and elsewhere in the world where we are hosting our services. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. We also use firewalls, data encryption and information access authorization controls.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- provide Mobipaid merchant and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties without your explicit consent. We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive any notifications via our application, you can notify us. We also may call or text message (SMS) you at the mobile phone number that you have provided to us.
Sharing personal information
To process your payment requests or payments, we do not share any of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. No Credit Card, Debit Card, eWallet and eVoucher detailed are shared with any party during any payment process.
Access or change your account information
You can review and edit your information at any time by logging in to your Mobipaid account. If you want to close your Mobipaid account, we will retain your personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our User Agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.